Good DESIGN connects with people on a VISUAL and EMOTIONAL level
Perfect Match Homes listens to what you want and how you live your life before creating the perfect design concept for your home. Whether its repurposing, restyling or rearranging your current furnishings to showcase your homes’ best features and your individual style or creating a completely new design – whatever your project, whatever your budget, our designs are practical yet imaginative.
Using both Visual Merchandising and Interior Design skills we can help you create the perfect interior to your store or office
Case Study #1
Using the customers preferred local store we devised a simple room scheme using her favored pieces and completed the in-home design with furniture layout and artwork suggestions.
Case Study #2
Helped client with a complete new kitchen addition, worked with the architecture on kitchen layout and created the custom design using Kitchen Maid Units and Silestone Countertops.
Love my design - Pam really gets me! She listened and took the time to really understand what I was trying to achieve in there room and worked within my budget!
I sort of knew what I wanted for my new kitchen but it was hard starting completely from scratch. Perfect Match Homes helped with ideas of where the addition could be built and worked closely with my contractor, designing and sourcing all the elements. The finished kitchen is an absolute dream
- Mary D
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Serving the New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Port Orange, Ponce Inlet, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Deland areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR DESIGN PROCESS
It's hard to know what to expect from your design consultation - we have made that easy for you by creating our own Design Experience PDF - simply click on the photo below and you can move through the flip book or click on the button below to see it as a PDF that will open up in a new viewing window for you!
How We Work
- When you call for a redesign consultation we will talk to you about your current style and preferences and arrange a consultation day and time – this is usually about 1-2 hours.
- During the consult we will explore more fully all your needs and wants, discussing the design in relation to the rest of the house.
- Afterwards we will provide you with your own individual design plan.
- Single Room or Whole House Design
- Commercial Design for offices and stores
- Complete design to include flooring, paint, fabrics and furniture
- Simple design if you just need help with a few elements within your room or more in depth design services - in other words as much or as little you need!
- Prices start at $450 for a full room consultation but prices will vary depending on scoop of work required