Home Staging is SHOWCASING your home's potential and MAXIMIZING your equity!
Occupied Staging refers to a home that is being lived in while it is on the market. Trying not to disrupt you too much, we aim to use as much of your own furniture and decor as we can.
Every home up for sale should have staging done but not everyone has the time or the money for a proper staging. Try the next best thing - Virtual Staging - it can encourage buyers to ask to view your property and give them an idea of the space.
Why do I need to stage?
A Staged Home is your DEFINITIVE MARKETING TOOL
Buyers will make a decision to buy or not within about 10 seconds of walking in the home - Home Staging is for everyone. It's a common misconception that it should only be used for vacant properties - every home can benefit, whether its a simple action plan with a few short steps or a design specialist to completely re-imagine the space and showcase the home's potential.
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Give us a call or email us for more information on our Home Staging Services
Areas covered: New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Port Orange, Daytona Beach Shores, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Deland.
Why Choose Us?
- We are the only New Smyrna Beach area staging company that has 100% of our own inventory - we can truly offer you a customized staging design to suit your needs and your budget.
- We offer a 30 day minimum for inventory rental – No paying for 60 or 90 days minimum even if you sell your home within 25 days or under. Our rentals are on a month by month basis
- Staging a house to SELL means detaching emotionally from your home and allowing the home’s great features to shine.
- Staging is about giving the BUYER what they want to see and SHOWING them how they can live in the space so they ASPIRE to live there.
What Makes Us Different From all the Others?
- As the only company in the area that is also a certified color expert and specialist in interior redesign - we set the industry standard for quality, design, efficient processes and customer service.
- There is an art to staging and a psychology to buying - we understand who your target market is and tailor the staging to appeal to the widest range possible.
- As the only company who also offers Feng Shui Staging - we use the ancient principles of harmony and balance to create the perfect home.
- Companies should always be evolving - we offer all the most up to date services - E-Design and Virtual Staging.