With the explosive popularity of HGTV and programs like Property Brothers, Flip or Flop and Fixer Upper along with the plethora of decorating magazines buyers are becoming design savvy. They have high expectations and usually very little time to spare house hunting, they want to be shown they can live in your house, they don’t want to be bothered with trying to work that out.
- Research has shown that 75% of buyers will hunt online until they find an updated home which is move in ready.
- Only 10%of buyers can ‘see’ a homes’ potential if it is vacant.
- Regardless of a home’s price point, if the home is marred by clutter then buyers will move on – only 19% of buyers are able to see through your clutter.
- Buyers are not so much looking for a house as they are searching for a lifestyle. By staging your home you are marketing that lifestyle making your home more appealing to potential buyers.
- Home staging is strategically designed to target the buyers most likely to purchase your home. This means that we not only stage a home to appeal to as many buyers as possible but we ensure that the presentation targets your specific audience. This is why professional home staging has been shown to increase a home’s value between 10-20%
Home Staging is all about making a connection! Our experienced team know how vital it is to maximize both the value and the marketability of you home. With our professional photographs your home will also look fabulous online as well.
“Home Staging used to be optional. Today it’s a necessity if you want to sell your home’ ~ Barbara Corcoran “Shark Tank” and Real Estate Entrepreneur